Disc Herniation Chiropractor in Hickory, NC
If you would like Dr. Shook's opinion on your disc herniation to see if we may be able to help your condition, please call our office at (828) 324-0800.
For more detailed information about disc herniation click on the links below:
- Does a disc herniation heal on its own?
- Can a disc bulge cause leg pain?
- Can heavy lifting cause a disc bulge?
- What is a slipped disc?
- What is the difference between a disc bulge and a disc herniation?
- When is back surgery necessary for a disc herniation?
- How can you tell if back pain is from a disc injury?
- Can being overweight cause a disc herniation?
- What exercises help a disc herniation?
- Can using a whirlpool help a disc bulge?
- Can chiropractic help a disc herniation?
Highway 321 Location
Monday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday, Sunday Closed
*Other times by appointment
Office Location: The Office of Dr. Brad Shook, DC
901 Hwy 321 NW, Ste 134
Hickory, NC 28601
Phone: (828) 324-0800
Highway 321 office in the same building with the Tag Office.