Back Pain Chiropractor in Hickory, NC
If you would like Dr. Shook's opinion on your back pain to see if we may be able to help your condition, please call our office at (828) 324-0800.
For more detailed information about back pain, click on the links below:
- Can epidural shot cause low back pain?
- What causes low back pain when sitting versus standing?
- What causes low back pain or leg pain with bowel movement?
- Why do I have low back pain with coughing or sneezing?
- What is the best type of doctor for low back pain?
- Ways to relieve back pain when sleeping.
- Can low back pain cause bowel problems?
- Is a waterbed good for your back?
Highway 321 Location
Monday: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 3:30pm
Saturday, Sunday Closed
*Other times by appointment
Office Location: The Office of Dr. Brad Shook, DC
901 Hwy 321 NW, Ste 134
Hickory, NC 28601
Phone: (828) 324-0800
Highway 321 office in the same building with the Tag Office.