Hickory Spine Chiropractic Office - Frequently Asked Questions
- What do chiropractors do?
- Should I use heat or ice?
- Should I take asprin, tylenol, motrin or ibuprophen?
- Should I use a brace?
- Should I stop taking prescription medications?
- Can I continue to play my sport?
- Can I continue to exercise?
- Should I take off from work?
- Can you treat me if I'm pregnant?
- Are X-rays needed before you can treat me?
- Can you use x-rays taken at another facitility?
- Will you take x-rays if I'm pregnant?
- Do you take x-rays of small children?
- What chiropractic does not treat
Highway 321 Location
Monday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday, Sunday Closed
*Other times by appointment
Office Location: The Office of Dr. Brad Shook, DC
901 Hwy 321 NW, Ste 134
Hickory, NC 28601
Phone: (828) 324-0800
Highway 321 office in the same building with the Tag Office.